Second Coronavirus call for an Expression of Interest (H2020-SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2) is now on the Funding & Tenders Portal and submission of proposals is available to applicants.
An online information session on this call will take place on Wednesday 20 May 2020 from 14h00 to 16h30. You will be able to follow it via the following link for web streaming: https://webcast.ec.europa.eu/2nd-call-infosession-20may2020
The links to the 5 topics of this EoI are as follows:
- SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2A - Repurposing of manufacturing for vital medical supplies and equipment
- SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2B - Medical technologies, Digital tools and Artificial Intelligence (AI) analytics to improve surveillance and care at high Technology Readiness Levels (TRL)
- SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2C - Behavioural, social and economic impacts of the outbreak response
- SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2D - Pan-European COVID-19 cohorts
- SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2E - Networking of existing EU and international cohorts of relevance to COVID-19