OPEN POSITION: Manufacturing Technologies Technician
From IDONIAL technology center located in Asturias, Spain, an position for the Advanced Manufacturing Department is now open:
• Engineering Bachelor Degree (EQF level 6)
• Previous experience, at least 3 years, in the field of processes and manufacturing and industrial transformation technologies.
• Fluent English and Spanish level, talking and writing.
• Doctorate qualification (EQF level 7)
• Master or Post-graduate in similar roles.
• Knowledge and previous experience in Additive Manufacturing/3D printing processes and 3D CAD software.
• Knowledge and previous experience in machining processes or chip removal processes.
• Knowledge in Project development as well as in competitive R+D+i national and international calls/programs.
• Managing the economic and technical aspects of R+D projects assigned.
• Leading the execution of projects assigned, according to previous client planification
• Collaborating in the technical development of R+D projects, defining solutions for a concrete challenges, designing and developing required activities for their right development.
• Proposing new ideas for project development. Networking actions (includes travelling).
• Report elaboration
Matter: Technician Manufacturing Technologies