Funding opportunity: 1st Technology Transfer Experiments Open Call PULSATE
PULSATE targets the greatest impact on potential manufacturing sectors accounting from those with a solid track of use of LBAAM technologies and also from those being currently underrepresented: aerospace (aeronautics), automotive, medical devices, industrial machinery, customised electronics and textile & clothing.
The main results achieved from the execution of the experiments will include the development of innovative laser-based equipment, processes, ancillary equipment, and software, looking for solutions particularly adapted to flexible production environments, typical in SMEs, and the digital tools which improve the productivity, flexibility, and traceability, lowering the entry barriers.
Technology Transfer Experiments (TTEs), the main benefit for each participant will be:
- For the supplier: a new product ready to the manufacturing sector needs
- For the end-user: the validation of a prototype system applied to its specific operational environment.
Selected TTEs will become part of the 13-month PULSATE Support Programme during which PULSATE partners will offer a full set of services to companies around the following pillars:
- Technical support from industry experts
- Business development support
- Up to €150k funding per experiment
- Media exposure
- Access to private and public funding
The TTEs have to be proposed by a Consortium including a minimum 2 SMEs and/or slightly bigger companies acting as :
- Technology provider (System Integrators): any entity which designs, builds or rebuilds, programs, installs, modifies, distributes, or supplies systems and/or technology for LBAAM.
- Manufacturing company (End-user/Technology adopter): any entity that deals with the physical or chemical transformation of materials or components into new products.
Guides and documents, and informing webinars dates can be found here: