The 1st METABUILDING GROW/HARVEST CALL opens June 15th, 2021.
"Up to 60.000 € for innovation and collaboration projects of SMEs"
1st GROW/HARVEST call: the 2nd call of the METABUILDING project opens on June 15th, 2021.1
The METABUILDING project aims at boosting SME innovation in the Construction sector, by encouraging cross-sectoral and cross-border collaboration.
“SAVE-THE-DATE” for the next WEBINARS
During the month of June this call will be presented to the 6 target countries during an online webinar supported by NOBATEK/INEF4 as project coordinator. . FREE, but REGISTRATION is required:
- SPAIN: June 7th, 10:00 to 12:00(CET), presented by PLATAFORMA TECNOLÓGICA ESPAÑOLA DE LA CONSTRUCCIÓN (PTEC) https://bit.ly/3yDar1Y
- FRANCE: June 8th, 11:00 to 12:30(CET), presented by CERCLE PROMODUL/INEF4 https://bit.ly/3i06H50
- AUSTRIA: June 9th, presented by GRÜNSTATTGRAU
- ITALY: June 11th, 11:30h., presented by FEDERCOSTRUZIONI
- HUNGARY: June 15th, 14:00h., presented by PANNON BUSINESS NETWORK
- PORTUGAL: June 15th, 10:30 to 12.00(CET), presented by PLATAFORMA TECNOLÓGICA PORTUGUESA DE CONSTRUÇAO (PTPC) https://bit.ly/3vwXvJ3
The 1st GROW/HARVEST call will be challenge-based, and focus on the following challenges for the Construction Sector2:
- ICT challenge
- Nature-Based Solutions challenge
- Circular Economy & Recycling challenge
- 3D Printing challenge
Proposal for collaborative projects of 2 partners or more (at least 2 SMEs) can be submitted between June 15th, 2021 and September 15th, 2021 on https://www.metabuilding.com/grow-harvest-call/3