MANUNET CALL 2020 NOW OPEN
The MANUNET Call 2020 for proposals includes all fields in Manufacturing, structured in the following topics:
- Knowledge-based engineering, information and communication technologies for manufacturing, including technologies for Industry 4.0 (for example industrial robotics, computer-aided engineering and design, automated manufacturing, zero defect manufacturing, product lifetime management, cyber-physical systems, IoT, control, big-data, analytics, connectivity and mobility, augmented reality, cyber security for processes, etc.).
- Manufacturing technologies for environmental and energy applications including resource efficiency, recycling (reuse, remanufacturing, etc) and circular economy in manufacturing processes.
- Adaptive manufacturing technologies including processes for removing, joining, adding, forming, consolidating, assembling and related advanced industrial machinery.
- Additive manufacturing (for example technologies, materials, products etc.)
- New materials for manufacturing (alloys, lubricants, coatings, textile fibres, construction, composites, insulation, multi-functional multi-materials etc.).
- New manufacturing methods, components and systems (development of demonstrators, devices, tooling and equipment, logistic systems, etc.).
- Other technologies, products and services related to the manufacturing field (logistic, supply chain, etc.)
Regions/countries participating in the MANUNET 2020 Call are:
Countries: Germany, Ireland, Israel, Luxembourg, Norway, Romania , Russian Federation, Spain, Turkey
Regions: Asturias (ES), Basque Country (ES), Castilla y León (ES), Navarra (ES), Overijssel (ND), Wallonia (BE)
Deadline pre-proposals: Tuesday 17th March 2020, 12:00 (CET)
More info: https://www.manunet.net/