MAESTRO FREE WORKSHOP – July 11th 2019
MAESTRO project has offered to many industrials to apply to the contest. Among the candidates, only one have been chosen as the winner. Its name and proposed part will be announced at the MAESTRO workshop day: July 11th 2019 at IPC (2 rue pierre et marie curie 01100 Bellignat). The workshop flyer can be download here. It is a free event.
This event is 2 months before the end of the project. So, it is your last chance to meet all the partners and discover what has been done in this 3-years project.
Why you should come the demonstration day?
- Presentations of the 5 demonstrators of the project involving automotive, aerospace, railway and packaging sector.
- Live demonstrations of injection with conformal cooling mold, hybrid manufacturing, filament deposition of MIM feedstock and monitoring for DMLS process on EOS M290 machine.
- Announcement of the contest winner and presentation of the part.
- Presentation of the project results.
- Discover IPC, the French technical centre of plastics and composites
- Free event